What is CORONARY CONNECT?
A group of international experts
Discussing the latest scientific and clinical insights
Developing educational programmes to support healthcare professionals
Sharing best practice from international centres of excellence
Addressing topics that matter the most
Sharing new data from congresses and meetings
Translating science into clinical practice
Offering a dynamic and evolving suite of educational resources
CORONARY CONNECT is an international group of medical experts in coronary heart disease, partnering with a Steering Committee of established leaders in the field. Together they collaborate in the development of educational programmes for healthcare professionals.
Steering Committee objectives include:
- Provide strategic oversight of programmes
- Stimulate the Members’ scientific and professional growth
Member objectives include:
- Connect with other CORONARY CONNECT experts to develop collaborations and networks
- Discuss the latest scientific and clinical insights in coronary heart disease
- Develop educational programmes that translate these insights into implications for clinical practice
Independent Educational Grant
The programme has been developed and designed by COR2ED. The experts are solely responsible for the content and conduct of the programme. Influence by the supporter is therefore not possible, as this conflicts with the necessary independent nature of the programme. The Independent Educational Grant format emphasises the independent nature of the programme.